This cab A4+ printer is the The fastest all around thermal transfer / direct thermal printer with 203 dpi resolution.
The model you are looking at here is the base unit with no options included. Many options are available and can be chosen from the attached pdf at the bottom.
Material width up to 120 mm or 4.75 inch and Print width up to mm 104 or 4.125 inches.
Print speed up to 250 mm/s or 9.8125 inches per second.
1. Big graphic display White backlight guarantees clearness of display.
2. Ribbon retainer The three part tension axles allow a fast and easy ribbon exchange.
3. Easy adjustment The print head is pressed down with two sliding toggles. One is mounted to the left label margin, the other one is pushed to the right label margin.
4. Peel-off option The label is removed via peel-off-plate. A high printing and applying accuracy can be achieved through the additionally powered rewind assistant roller and the pinch roller.
5. Peripheral connection Add-on modules like cutter, external rewinder, present sensor, peel-off adapter and applicators can be easily connected via USB peripheral interface.
6. Solid, buckling resistant chassis It is made of dye-cast aluminium. All devices are assembled to it.7. Roll holder Designed to accommodate rolls 38 - 76 mm. Adaptors for rolls up to 76 and 100 mm and rotating roll holders are also available. With the clamp small rolls are also held securely.8. Label re-winder The three part tension axles allow labels or backing paper to be rewound with or without the use of a core. Removal of the roll is easy. Precise printing Elaborate - easy made
Stand-alone operation without PC
The layout of the labels is created either with the label software
or directly on the PC.
Label formats, fonts and graphic data, serial data and data
base contents are saved on the USB memory, the CF memory
card or on the internal IFFS printer memory.
Only the variable data is sent to the printer via keyboard or
host computer before being printed out.
Data of a barcode scanner or a scale can be fed additionally.
Learn more about these great printers by looking at this PDF: Open Product Details